Life Safety Systems is a trusted fire protection systems contractor for the Atlantic Provinces. Our head office is located in the heart of Nova Scotia, and we have branch offices in New Brunswick and Newfoundland.
Owners and operators of industrial, commercial, institutional (ICI), and residential buildings of all sizes appreciate having a single, expert source for a comprehensive suite of total fire protection services, including fire sprinkler system design, installation, commissioning, inspection, and maintenance.
Our highly trained technicians and specialized professional engineers ensure that your building is properly protected from fires and meets all codes and regulations. Our capabilities extend to sprinkler systems, fire pumps, pre-action, deluge, standpipe, fire extinguishers, fire hydrants, foam systems, FM 200, Hi Fog mist systems, and more.
We are an active player in our industry and a proud member of the following organizations:
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Canada
- Construction Association of New Brunswick
- Construction Association of Nova Scotia
- Construction Association of P.E.I.
- Newfoundland & Labrador Construction Association
- Canadian Automatic Sprinkler Association
- Design and Construction Institute of Nova Scotia
- Association of Professional Engineers of Nova Scotia
- Association of Professional Engineers of P.E.I.
- Association of Professional Engineers of Newfoundland
- Association of Professional Engineers of New Brunswick
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Canada
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
If you have questions about your building’s fire protection and/or sprinkler system, we invite you to contact us for a no-cost consultation.